- There will no observers.
- No-one to be under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
- No participation if you`ve had a baby via-C-section in the last 12 weeks or 6 weeks after natural birth but must be discussed with Danni prior to participation due to her Pre/Post Natal qualification she will advise.
- You understand that photographs taken at the studio may be used on social media/website (High only) – please inform your instructor if you do not want to appear on any promotional posts.
- For your safety a warm up and cool down is provided for every class.
- If you are late/miss the warm up, you will not be allowed to attend – due to safety and disruption of the class.
- No refunds/substitute or transfer will be given if you are late.
- All bookings must be made through our booking site, no drop ins – they will be turned away.
- Classes are subject to availability – allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Booking with us implies that you shall follow all instructions given by our instructors.
- A health questionnaire and COVID-19 disclaimer must be completed and signed on your first attendance. These will be emailed to you and enable an electronic signature.
- No refunds can be made after the 24-hour cancellation policy.
- Transfers can be made where space allows and on discussion with Danni or Laura
POLE/AERIAL HOOP/OPEN AERIAL CLASSES:
- These classes are times to use our equipment and practice moves that you have been taught, no moves should be attempted unless it has been taught in one of our classes, no move which you are unsure of should be attempted.
- The cancellation policy will return to 24 hours notice.
- Following the Government guidelines you are now able to attend even if you have been in contact with a positive case of Covid-19. Only the individual who is positive needs to isolate for 5 days with a negative lateral flow test on day 5 or continues to isolate until a negative result achieved up to the 10th day.
- However, it is extremely important that if you have ANY signs or symptoms of COVID-19 you DO NOT attend any classes at High Aerial Studio.
- If you have signs or symptoms or have tested positive with a lateral flow test please follow the government guidelines for isolation.
- In these cases, we may be able to return classes to you with catch up sessions, but we will evaluate on a case by case basis.
- All sessions will run as courses which you block book for. Early bird booking will enable you to receive a 10% discount on each course. Early Bird ends 1 week before the start of a new course. Once you have committed to a course unfortunately we do not offer refunds, though circumstances will be taken into consideration. We can transfer a course. In the case of exceptional circumstances, we will offer a refund, less a 10% admin charge.
- Property and belongings are bought to/or left at High Aerial Studio entirely at your own risk.
- We will accept no liability for loss/damage to any property or belongings.
Your High visit will look different to what it used to, please read below to find out how things have changed and what we expect of you when attending lessons.
- It is vital and your upmost responsibility to advise us if you are in any of the vulnerable categories
- If you have any signs or symptoms or a Positve Lateral Flow Test YOU MUST NOT ATTEND ANY CLASSES until you have completed 5 days isolation minimum and had a negative lateral flow test on day 5
- If you have been in direct contact with anyone showing signs or symptoms of COVID-19 or has tested positive you do not have to isolate but we would like you to take advantage of the free Lateral Flow Tests available from the government website.
- Prior to arriving at High Aerial Studio, all classes and courses MUST be booked on our booking system.
- This is a government recommendation to monitor numbers going in and out of the studio, and also to ensure classes and courses are not over subscribed.
- Once your booking has been made you can arrive at the studio for your class/course.
- This allows for Track and Trace if there was to a COVID-19 case at High Aerial Studio.
- Please arrive in clothes ready to exercise in and please DO NOT use the toilet for changing in.
- The toilet is accessible when needed.
HOW WILL MY VISIT TO HIGH AERIAL STUDIO LOOK NOW?
- You will not be allowed entry to the studio until approximately 5 minutes before your class.
- Until then we ask that you wait outside/in your car.
- When the door is opened by an instructor, you may enter please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Only bring essential items into the studio – you will have a space marked out for your personal belongings.
- Face coverings are optional when entering the studio
- You do not need to wear a face covering whilst exercising.
- Classes will be planned to minimise spotting but where the risk of safety out weighs the risk of the virus – we will do it.
- Your safety is our priority.
- You are not permitted to hang around in the studio or outside the door of the studio before or after your class, you must leave promptly.
POLE AND AERIAL HOOP:
- In your working space you will find – spray bottle with alcohol spray to clean equipment with.
- A clean cloth for only you to use.
- These are for each person in class to wipe down the equipment before and after use.
- When leaving the studio, you will place your cloth into a bin and they will go to be washed.
- Please bring your own yoga mats if you want them for the warm up and cool down.
- Please bring your own yoga mat with you.
- Wearing a face covering is optional
- You can then remove it and place it at the front of your mat with your personal belongings.
- You may wear your face covering on exiting the studio.
KIDS HAMMOCK CLASSES:
- Classes have resumed, please look on Facebook/instagram for current details.
- Private lessons are available at High Aerial Studio.
- We will leave the door open during classes for the required amount of time as set out by the government guidelines
- A total germ paradise!
- So there will be no passing phones to one another to take photos/videos – sorry.
- We will allow 5 minutes before the end of the class for any photos to be taken (by you of yourself).
- If we think this is impacting on the social distancing measures, we will temporarily ban photos/videos being taken.