ONLINE CLASS POLICY:
- During these challenging times movement and physical activity are perhaps more important than ever to support good physical and mental wellbeing.
- Our online classes are delivered via a range of platforms, including ZOOM and social media.
- It is vital we take every step to protect both ourselves and our class participants.
- Our class plans are planned with appropriate warm up and cool down and to ensure we are modelling safe practice to our class participants.
We ensure our participants –
- Have checked the area where they`re working.
- Participants are well and fit enough to complete the class.
- Any equipment used by participants is being used correctly, in line with the manufacturers guidelines.
- There will no observers.
- No-one to be under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
- No participation if you`ve had a baby in the last 12 weeks.
- You understand that photographs taken at the studio maybe used on social media/website (High only).
- For your safety a warm up and cool down is provided for every class.
- If you are late/miss the warm up, you will not be allowed to attend – due to safety and disruption of the class.
- No refunds/substitute or transfer will be given if you are late.
- All bookings must be made through our booking site, no drop ins – they will be turned away.
- Classes are subjected to availability – allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Booking with us implies that you shall follow all instructions given by our instructors.
- A health questionnaire and COVID-19 disclaimer must be completed and signed on your first attendance. These will be emailed to you and enable an electronic signature.
- No transfers/substitutions or refunds can be made after the 24-hour cancellation policy.
POLE/AERIAL HOOP/OPEN AERIAL CLASSES:
- These classes are times to use our equipment and practice moves that you have been taught, no moves should be attempted unless it has been taught in one of our classes, no move which you are unsure of should be attempted.
- The cancellation policy will return to 24 hours notice.
- However, it is extremely important that if you have ANY signs or symptoms of COVID-19 you DO NOT attend any classes at High Aerial Studio.
- Following the governments guidelines and if you have any signs or symptoms you will need to self isolate for 14 days.
- We will cancel your classes for that period unless you can show us a negative test result, these usually come back within 48 hours, so get tested as soon as possible.
- In these cases, we may be able to return classes to you with catch up sessions, but we will evaluate on a case by case basis.
- All sessions will run as courses which you block book for. Early bird booking will enable you to receive a 10% discount on each course. Early Bird ends 1 week before the start of a new course. Once you have committed to a course unfortunately we do not offer refunds, though circumstances will be taken into consideration. We can transfer a course. In the case of exceptional circumstances, we will offer a refund, less a 10% admin charge.
- Property and belongings are bought to/or left at High Aerial Studio entirely at your own risk.
- We will accept no liability for loss/damage to any property or belongings.
Your High visit will look different to what it used to, please read below to find out how things have changed and what we expect of you when attending lessons.
- It is vital and your upmost responsibility to advise us if you are in any of the vulnerable categories and/if you have any signs or symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone showing signs or symptoms of COVID-19 within the last 14 days – YOU MUST NOT ATTEND ANY CLASSES –but speak to Laura or Danni to cancel and reschedule once you have the all clear with a negative test result.
- Prior to arriving at High Aerial Studio, all classes and courses MUST be booked on our booking system.
- This is a government recommendation to monitor numbers going in and out of the studio, and also to ensure classes and courses are not over subscribed.
- Once your booking has been made you can arrive at the studio for your class/course.
- This allows for Track and Trace if there was to a COVID-19 case at High Aerial Studio.
- Please arrive in clothes ready to exercise in and please DO NOTuse the toilet for changing in.
- The toilet is accessible when needed.
HOW WILL MY VISIT TO HIGH AERIAL STUDIO LOOK NOW?
- You will not be allowed entry to the studio until approximately 5 minutes before your class.
- Until then we ask that you wait outside/in your car. Even when outside – you MUST stay socially distanced please.
- When the door is opened by an instructor, you may enter and follow the floor plan (this will be sent in an email) and please use the hand sanitiser provided.
- Only bring essential items into the studio – you will have a space marked out for your personal belongings.
- We are asking that you wear you a face covering upon entry/exit to/from the studio, as its slightly harder to social distance on point of entry/exit.
- Your face covering can be removed once you`re settled in the studio.
- You do not need to wear a face covering whilst exercising.
- Classes will be planned to minimise spotting but where the risk of safety out weighs the risk of the virus – we will do it.
- Your safety is our priority.
- You are not permitted to hang around in the studio or outside the door of the studio before or after your class, you must leave promptly.
POLE AND AERIAL HOOP:
- In your working space you will find – spray bottle with alcohol spray to clean equipment with.
- A clean cloth for only you to use.
- These are for each person in class to wipe down the equipment before and after use.
- Aerial hoops are untapped to allow cleaning – we understand this will take some getting used to.
- So you will find wearing shorts gives you skin grip, rather then leggings, although this is personal choice.
- When leaving the studio, you will place your cloth into a bin and they will go to be washed.
- Your work space will be taped out allowing social distancing measures to be in place.
- Please bring your own yoga mats if you want them for the warm up and cool down.
- We have enough hammocks to have smaller classes, meaning the hammocks will not be re-used within a minimum of 24 hours.
- Please bring your own yoga mat with you.
- Please wear a face covering until your instructor has set up your hammock.
- You can then remove it and place it at the front of your mat with your personal belongings.
- Please leave the hammocks down when finishing the class, so your instructor can remove them and replace them with the next set.
- Please wear your face covering on exiting the studio.
KIDS HAMMOCK CLASSES:
- We will be in touch shortly regarding start up date.
- Private lessons are available at High Aerial Studio.
- We have to leave the doors open fully at all times during classes, we are not allowed to use fans (government guidelines).
MUSIC VOLUME/VOICE LEVELS:
- Government guidelines state that instructors cannot raise their voices so music will be background noise and we ask that you do not shout across the studio – although it will be very exciting to see everyone!
- A total germ paradise!
- So there will be no passing phones to one another to take photos/videos – sorry.
- We will allow 5 minutes before the end of the class for any photos to be taken (by you of yourself).
- If we think this is impacting on the social distancing measures, we will temporarily ban photos/videos being taken.