- There will no observers.
- No-one to be under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
- No participation if you`ve had a baby via-C-section in the last 12 weeks or 6 weeks after natural birth but must be discussed with Danni prior to participation due to her Pre/Post Natal qualification she will advise.
- You understand that photographs taken at the studio may be used on social media/website (High only) – please inform your instructor if you do not want to appear on any promotional posts.
- For your safety a warm up and cool down is provided for every class.
- If you are late/miss the warm up, you will not be allowed to attend – due to safety and disruption of the class.
- No refunds/substitute or transfer will be given if you are late.
- All bookings must be made through our booking site, no drop ins – they will be turned away.
- Classes are subject to availability – allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Booking with us implies that you shall follow all instructions given by our instructors.
- A health questionnaire must be completed and signed on your first attendance. These will be emailed to you and enable an electronic signature.
- No refunds can be made after the 24-hour cancellation policy.
- Transfers can be made where space allows and on discussion with Danni or Laura
POLE/AERIAL HOOP/OPEN AERIAL CLASSES:
- These classes are times to use our equipment and practice moves that you have been taught, no moves should be attempted unless it has been taught in one of our classes, no move which you are unsure of should be attempted.
- The cancellation policy will return to 24 hours notice.
- If you have signs or symptoms & have tested positive with a lateral flow test for Covid-19 please follow the government guidelines for isolation.
- In these cases, we may be able to return classes to you with catch up sessions, but we will evaluate on a case by case basis.
- If you have been in direct contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 you do not have to isolate.
- All sessions will run as courses which you block book for. Early bird booking will enable you to receive a £10 discount on each course. Early Bird ends 1 week before the start of a new course. Once you have committed to a course unfortunately we do not offer refunds, though circumstances will be taken into consideration. We can transfer a course. In the case of exceptional circumstances, we will offer a refund, less a 10% admin charge.
- Property and belongings are bought to/or left at High Aerial Studio entirely at your own risk.
- We will accept no liability for loss/damage to any property or belongings.
POLE AND AERIAL HOOP:
- In your working space you will find – spray bottle with alcohol spray to clean equipment with.
- A clean cloth for you to use.
- These are for each person in class to wipe down the equipment before and after use.
- When leaving the studio, please place your cloth into a bin and they will go to be washed.
- Please bring your own yoga mats if you want them for the warm up and cool down.
- Please bring your own yoga mat with you. We do have some that can be used.
We are not currently running any classes for children. We have very limited availability to run parties for children on a Saturday lunchtime.
- Private lessons are available at High Aerial Studio.
- We will allow 5 minutes before the end of the class for any photos to be taken (by you of yourself)