Please find below High Aerial Studio safety statement with regards to Covid-19.
To the best of my knowledge, I:
- am not showing any signs and symptoms of Covid-19. According to the NHS and Gov.UK, below are the main symptoms: High temperature, New, continuous cough, Loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- if i have been highlighted via the NHS app as a close contact or live in the same household as somebody who has tested positive for Covid-19 or shown any of the above symptoms I have confirmed via a lateral flow test that I am negative for Covid-19
- Have had the choice to wear a protective mask when in public situations where social distancing is not consistently possible.
- Understand I could be a carrier of Covid-19 and be asymptomatic but will remain to stay socially distanced from other class members where possible
- Understand that I could contract Covid-19 from an asymptomatic person at our studio or from a contaminated surface at our studio.
- Am fully aware of the studio’s safety procedures (posted on our studio wall) to prevent the spread of Covid-19 and will follow these procedures
- Agree to inform the studio immediately if I have developed symptoms within a TWO DAY period of being in the studio e.g attended class Wednesday and came down with symptoms or a positive LTF or PCR test Thursday or Friday. You do not have to tell us nor do we have to inform attendees if you developed symptoms or tested positive later than this.
- Agree to inform the studio of any allergies that I may have to cleaning products, PPE or similar that may be used at this time and may adversely affect my health.
- Agree that my data provided on this form can be used to contact me if I have been in a class with a person that has been in direct contact with somebody who has later tested positive for Covid-19.
- Understand that if I wilfully and intentionally violate the stated hygiene policy and social distancing policy in our studio, the studio has the right to immediately remove me from class and suspend me from attending any future classes, without a refund.
- Agree to inform the studio immediately if I learn that any of the above information changes or I obtain new information.
You will have to fill out an electronic form to sign this statement above prior to you attending any classes at High. Failure to do so will result in refusal of entry to the studio until this has been completed.